PDA

View Full Version : Numb feeling on right side of face?????????

melishaxoxo
22-05-13, 22:32
Last night I woke up to this weird numb feeling on my right side of face, it felt weird like i had just come out of a dentists office after the anesthetic injection. I do not know what has caused this and I dont want to run to the doctor for the 100th time among my other health anxiety problems. I am so worried now that i will have a stroke at 26 years old and knowing me i will go into panic attack. Probably have a heart attack and die. Honestly just when one health issue goes another arises. I am so fed up and also afraid something bad will happen. I cant concentrate on being happy and stuff when crap like this happens out of the blue. Its now the next day and its still feels kind of numb and when i pinch my cheek there it has slight pain. I didnt hurt myself before this for the numbness to happen. Has this happened to anyone else?? I am scared of getting a stroke now...

missfishlash
22-05-13, 23:45
I get this all the time, but in the left side, its been driving me crazy and its gone on for about 8 months, had a few tests but looks like its anxiety. If you check other threads on here there are loads of people whove had pins and needles/numbness issues with anxiety which should help to reassure you, but obviously get it checked with a doctor too, even if its for peace of mind :)

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

I do understand hun, Ive had panic attacks thinking I was having a stroke too, but it wasnt, and I didnt have a heart attack from the panic either....It is so horrible when you wake up with these things....you think, how can it be anxiety when I was asleep and relaxed.....but even in your sleep your body and mind is coping with all that tension and stress that its been dealing with.