PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Triguy

Triguy
23-05-13, 10:32
Bit of history which may help others understand my posts.

I have a Faily long history now since 2003 of suffering depression and Anxiety although I still manage to hold down a good job and great and happy private life. I don't lack motivation, I trainin hard and enjoy competing in triathlon, Cycling and running events.

2003 Stress caused by being a workaholic and Bad relationship.
2006 Not wanting to overwork again and lose my mind I didn't work hard enough felt guilty and started to get anxiety about it.
2011 Returning to work after 9 months sabbatical got put into a high pressure job (the guy was leaving before he went of with stress) and funnily enough i ended up going of with stress after a massive panic attack. HypnoThereapy and Citalopram 20mg helped alot and thought i'd cracked it so did a chnage of job.
2011 to 2013 no relaspe
March 2013 I knew it was hapening, was enjoying work but neglecting my feelings and fears that i was going downwards into anxiety and depression.

Doctors increased dose to 30mg and i restarted hypnotherapy. Still feeling bad although no Anxiety I'm like a robot and almmost resigned to fact that i'm not able to work well, lacking motivation :welcome::flowers:

Baggs
23-05-13, 10:38
Welcome to the site. I wish you all the best.

scaredy-prat
23-05-13, 17:35
hi

Firstly I want to say it is very cool you can do all those things, I wish I had the confidence to go out and have a social life.

How does hypnotherapy work? I worry about trying that in case I end up spilling my deepest darkest secrets and they tape it or something!

How is family life now? Does that not motivate you :) Family is all I have. *hugs*

Mark13
23-05-13, 22:14
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.