PDA

View Full Version : Help

Nats
23-05-13, 12:51
Hello,

This is all new to me but I have literally had enough of how I am feeling and just want some advice to help me in the right direction. Since October I started to experience dizziness/light headed which made me panic I also had stiff neck and tingling pains in my head, again I panicked as this came from no where. I suffered up until December and was signed off work. However on and off this year I have experienced the dizziness again with panic attacks mainly in my sleep also some in the day. Well I don't no if they are panic attacks but I fall asleep and i wake up with intense chest pains sweating panic and sometimes feel like I don't no where I am. I do not have the head tinglimg anymore but the dizziness is everyday and effects my day to day activities.

Please can someone give me advice! I have had a MRI scan with blood test and all cane back fine.
Please can you tell me if this sounds like anxiety as I'm convinced its not due to no explanation for this to happen

I'm worried this will never go away :( x

Horace
23-05-13, 15:26
Lightheadedness for no reason was how my anxiety started, which is what it sounds like. Of course you can fix this and your GP will help you.

I used to wake up and be staggering around in a total haze, like I was drunk! I accessed my mental health team via my GP and I had GAD.

They are going to sort me out...!

Nats
23-05-13, 15:29
Yes that is the same as me it's just awful not knowing where it ever came from

Hope we can both fix it and live a "normal" day to day again

Thank you for ur reply xx

Horace
23-05-13, 16:20
Just one thing when it come to dizziness...it's always best to discount an inner ear problem. You've probably done that though. I had bppv a couple of years ago. I went to bed fine, and the next morning I couldn't stand up! Ended up in a heap on the floor. That went away on its own in a few weeks.:)

Nats
23-05-13, 16:25
Yes I've had them checked as I have suffered from infections before and all fine this time! I'm just all
A missive question mark to me as I can not explain any of this :(

I'm glad to here u didnt suffer to long with that

Thank you :-) x

hopey
25-05-13, 15:43
hello horace. even though I have been having some dizziness and am now on
fluxoline, I still find it quite frightening when it happens but suppose this is quite common ? hope you are having a good day. regards hopey