PDA

View Full Version : head symptoms..

cbornet
24-05-13, 07:13
Hey everybody. It's been a little while since i have posted. But recently I have been having headaches on my right side like from the back of my neck to behind my right eye. They are not excruciating, and I know what a classic migraine feels like, but what could this be? They seem worse when i shake my head fast, but seem to disappear with vigorous exercise like running or basketball. Maybe something vascular then?? Idk. I didnt feel it right when I woke up, but then i started thinking about it and i started feeling it! I have been told by eye doctors in the past that my right eye is perfect vision and my left eye is weak. So maybe it's gotten worse and my right eye is over compensating for the left?? I also feel this knot on the right side on the back of my neck, so maybe they could be coming from my neck. I have no double vision or seizures or vomiting or nausea. Im just so terrified of a malignant brain tumor. Im only 19, gonna be 20 in about a month. Scared!

fruity
25-05-13, 16:15
hey cbornet. your ok it,s proberly stress related.

Shivmarie
25-05-13, 16:27
I've been having the exact same symptoms but its been left side. It's not painful or stop me from doing things but its like an ache that comes and goes?
I had nausea very mild well I don't think it could be nausea it's like that wrench feeling as I didn't feel I was going to or needed to vomit. But I've not had any dizziness lightheaded ness or double/blue vision or weakness. My neck feels so knotted and I started my new job on Monday so my mm suggested it cold be the chair I use, and my posture, as before I was fine, well I had headaches and stuff but after two eye tests coming back find and an increase in my glasses prescription my headaches went. X

Andy699
27-05-13, 16:02
It's so nice to speak to another teen who feels the same. I'm 18, 19 in 2 weeks and I've suffered from health anxiety for about 2 years now. For the past month, i've been so scared that I have a brain tumour. I've got a slight pain in my head, it always feels like pressure behind my eyes? Has anyone ever had this too?