PDA

View Full Version : Why do random people stare?????

melishaxoxo
24-05-13, 08:36
This is something that I find to be rather rude, annoying and it makes me feel really uncomfortable. I noticed that even when I am sitting in the car i notice someone staring at me and even when I look back they dont stop. It happens everytime I go out my front door. Old woman give me a look with no smile and it feels like as if I had done something wrong for them to look at me that way. It is mostly the elders that stare at me that way. I am 26 by the way. I dont get why they stare at me, I dont consider myself to be attractive and lately I look like death. Even when I go to the doctors office people look at me as if an alien just walked in. I dont dress revealing or wear tons of makeup, i use light lipstick and no liner. I wear skinny jeans and a long sweater and some pumps not even heels. I sometimes wear my hair in a pony or let it hang but honestly i am nothing to look at. I dont get why people stare at me till im out of sight sometimes it creeps me out and makes me walk even faster. I feel like really uncomfortable and im sure these people can see that but they continue to stare...does anybody else get this???

gem7
24-05-13, 16:09
yes i can relate it is rude i hate it everytime i go out i get stared at i know it can make you feel uncomfortable its not nice all i felt when i went out on my brothers bday was people looking at our table its annoying makes you think u got two heads or something i hardly leave the house cos cant take being out now so i know how you feel :hugs:

Rls1994
03-06-13, 03:32
Man, I know the feeling completely. I also get stared at constantly and I find it to be irritating and kinda creepy. When I'm out, I play music on my iPod and don't look at other people at all.

Every time I am in town, I'm ALWAYS thinking that everyone is staring at me in particular, which is silly but it just feels that way. I don't know why people do stare at me though, I'm far from pretty or interesting to look at..

setfree
07-06-13, 20:37
Yeah, that is annoying. Sometimes, people are shy and they want to smile, but they can usually express it differently. You really can't find your kind of attitude in somebody else. I do understand what you are feeling though.

Just try to ignore people when you see them.

The one thing you should try to remember is that maybe they just want to get your attention and are waiting for you to smile back. If they have an extremely rude or weird look, then you should just look away. But if they are staring and it just looks like a stare, just smile back and see what they do. You'll find that the majority of them just want to get your attention.

You never really know how much a simple smile can help another person. Other people just need that extra attention or recognition. Just relax. I'm sure they only want you to look at them back.