PDA

View Full Version : hello

panda
29-09-06, 20:35
Hi, I have just joined and am relieved I am not alone in all this head fog. I get depressed, anxious and now panic attacks. What the hell is wrong with me? Wish I could just be normal:( Don't get me wrong it's not always like this but I am getting a bit concerened as you never know when the next panic attack is going to happen. The GP has now put me on Citalopram which seems OK but I did have a mild panic attack the other day??

magicsheep
29-09-06, 20:39
Welcome Panda!

I have recently joined too and read so much good advice on here. Just to know your not alone is a huge weight lifted. Hope to speak to you along the way.

TC x

panda
29-09-06, 20:41
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Welcome Panda!

I have recently joined too and read so much good advice on here. Just to know your not alone is a huge weight lifted. Hope to speak to you along the way.

TC x

<div align="right">Originally posted by magicsheep - 29 September 2006 : 21:39:05</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

panda
29-09-06, 20:43
Hi, cheers feel free to talk x

matilda
29-09-06, 20:45
Hi Panda and welcome

nomorepanic
29-09-06, 21:11
Hi Panda

Love the name!

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

honeybee3939
29-09-06, 21:18
Hi Panda !

A BIG warm welcome to you !:D

Im sure you will find lots of support here.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

manmoor
29-09-06, 22:04
Hi Panda,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone here is so nice and will give you lots of support and advice.

Take Care

Mandyxx

clickaway
29-09-06, 22:18
Welcome along to the site, Panda.

You will find we are are friendly and understanding bunch.

You will not be alone here.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

domino
29-09-06, 22:25
Welcome panda .fab name you are not alone feel free to chat anytime take care lorraine[rickards]:D

chelsea
29-09-06, 23:08
hi panda,

i get panick attacks too and its not nice but there is alot of help here.

welcome to the forum and know that we all understand.

take carexxxxx:D

donna

yorkylover
29-09-06, 23:40
Hey panda love the name,I collect bears and the panda is my favourite.
Your not alone here pet.You will get lots of helpfull advise here everyone is;):);) brilliant.I to get panic attacks,anxiety and depression.Im also on citalopram.
Take care

Ellen XX

wobily_lin
30-09-06, 08:54
Hi Panda,

A big warm welcome to the site and no u are not alone. You will find great support on here......... wicked name.. love it.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
30-09-06, 10:31
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Granny Primark
30-09-06, 12:49
Hi panda,

Welcome to the site.
You will get loads of help, support, understanding and encouragement from the members of this site.
I have found it a huge help on my way to recovery.
I too suffer from panic and anxiety and its hard to cope with at times. But the friends ive made on this site have been a godsend to me.

Take care
LYNN xx

scoobygirl2005
01-10-06, 13:42
Hi.

A big warm welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here!

Scooby2005
x x