PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety please help

DreamBoy
24-05-13, 21:51
Hi,

My anxiety has come back with a bang.

3 weeks ago i had a real bad cold. Now for just over a week I have been feeling really tired. Like i cant wake upproperly despite having ample sleep. Im experiencing pains behind my eyes and i feel like my eyes are really heavy. I just feel like I could sleep for a week.

Me being me Im thinking theres something really sinister wrong.

Can anyone help me???

Shivmarie
24-05-13, 22:26
I was the same as you, but sometimes they say alot of sleep can cause it. I had no sleep for like 6 days and not one headache, I get into my normal routine again, plenty of sleep then I have headaches all week!
Have you had your eyes tested atall?
I'm just getting over a virus around about the same time as you and I'm still feeling lethargic now.
Don't worry too much but if you need peace of mind just go get a check up x

Anxious_gal
24-05-13, 23:05
My friend had the same thing, she was sooo tired like you she had a cold.
I told her too see her doctor and well after some blood work it turns out she had a virus .
They can take a while to go away , but see you're doctor of you don't improve :)

Shivmarie
24-05-13, 23:30
Yeah my virus was pretty awful, I'd had two lots of bloods done in April, all fine, urine all fine. But I had a weird rash coming up so I went down and she said my throat was swollen, and that my fever was a little above average but like you say they can take a while to go away. It's just bizarre as I've been ok until I started my new job :-(