PDA

View Full Version : Not being ale to hear anything when chewing

Shivmarie
24-05-13, 22:17
Is this normal. I've had it for a while but now I literally hear nothing, if I'm eating my lunch and someone is speaking I literally see their lips move but hear no noise

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

Also I have a flatline like noise in my left ear

owlkeeper
28-05-13, 20:17
I sometimes have this when my ears get a bit blocked on the inside (sorry don't know the english term for this). It's when some mucus builds up behind the eardrum because of a cold/hay fever or sometimes for no particular reason. Normally it goes away after a while.. Sometimes chewing some gum helps.. How is it now? Is it already a bit better?

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 20:29
My ears seem ok I got them checked and they're fine I think it's more so when my anxiety flares up. Do you suffer with it?

owlkeeper
28-05-13, 20:35
Yes I have lots of panic attacks / anxiety lately.. But it tends to come and go.. I haven't had problems with it for years and last december a stomach pain triggered the whole thing again and I started worrying about all sorts of stuff again.

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 20:57
I feel for you, Yep same I was fine for a while, got headache/neck ache and bam, it's flared up again. Really crappy, do you have any meds?

owlkeeper
28-05-13, 21:50
Yes I'm on Paroxetine. Do you have any meds?

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 22:28
Not a regular med the doctor gave me hydroxine but did nothing I think I need to go back down.
Just seem a white lump on my right had side of my tongue, not oval shaped like a little snake shape. Panic again now.