PDA

View Full Version : does any one feel like this

jackieann3
25-05-13, 09:29
hello there I have HA and have all the symptoms and feelings as everybody else on here from what I have read I only just joined the other day iv always worried about my health but not like I have these past 2 years, mine I think was triggered by an illness with an abscess in my bowel and sciatica that both started more or less the same time 2 years ago,although my abscess has gone and my ostiopath says my back is better now I am still in pain every day with both and I just feel ill all the time and also the pain has spread to other parts of my body and some days I cant go out where its so bad ,every day is a new symptom when 1 gets better the other 1 starts and then they swap plus I have no energy headaches pains every day all the time I feel like a different person and everything worries me because nothing is going away im terrified of doctors and what they are going to say so I just live like this and am miserable all the time im 54 and used to be active and happy but now I just think this is how im going to be I never feel normal I don't know if I have explained all this right but the way I feel is not normal I just want to be normal again if I have been told everything I had is better now why do I have so much pain and feel ill all the time if its all in my head how can parts of my body hurt when I press them I hope it makes sence to some of you . thank you xxxx