PDA

View Full Version : scared!!!

fruity
25-05-13, 15:48
anxietys bad today. making me scared.. earlia on i was ok feeling good then i was texting my sister & my head was down then my head went all heavy & hot & i swayed forward & it frightend me then i went all hot & clammy. & since i,ve been all restless & anxious & having other wierd sensations in my chest too. i did go out drinking last night & know that can make you worse so maybe that? but i just don,t feel right now. what ifs are troubling me now. i mean you have a good day then it,s taken away from you. just like everything good in life..... also what may be another cause is that i,ve been on my own all day. my kids are up my sisters so then i have more time to dwell on things. i,ve been doing so well too. o well we can,t all have it easy can we. :mad::weep::shrug::scared15::unsure::confused::fro wn:

hopey
25-05-13, 15:55
hello fruity. Am so sorry you are having a bad day. It is all so frightening isn,t it?
I try to keep occupied but it is not easy when one feels tired and rather scared. You will be in my thoughts. regards hopey.:bighug1:

fruity
25-05-13, 15:58
thanx alot hopey. you just feel weird & can,t realy explain it can you. this forum helps & people like you so thank you. xxxx:hugs:

gem7
25-05-13, 16:07
so sorry your having a bad day with your anxiety fruity :hugs:

Shivmarie
25-05-13, 16:14
Ah it's the same with me had such a good few wee,s and this week I've been really troubled.
Sorry to hear its a bad day today! Just try keep busy if you can x