PDA

View Full Version : I need help

whiteformula98
25-05-13, 16:56
Ok, so let me start by saying Hello. I am a 25 yr old Male. Like most of you, I've been to practically every doctor under the sun. It started off with symptoms about 5 months ago today. I've experienced like a brain fog, as well tingliness in my head,lips, and fingers. I have a little nasal pressure as well but not in a sinus sense. I've seen to have become sensitive to light as well as to some sounds. I've had blood work from my family doctors and well as a ct scan. I've gone to the ent doctor, optometrist,ophthalmologist, neurologist. They seem to think it is an anxiety/depression/stress situation. Have any of you experienced my symptoms?

---------- Post added at 10:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

I guess I should mention it went away somewhat for 4 1/2 months and came back again....

aggiecuttler
25-05-13, 18:09
hi anxiety is horrible i get tingles in my mouth and you feel disconnected which is horrible i worry i am going to faint and hit the deck, it takes you over completely and i have to breath through it, it does indeed sound like a panic attack anxiety everyone gets different symptoms but the numb tingling feeling is i think lack of oxygen where you hyperventilate, i would not worry if i were you take care and blessings