PDA

View Full Version : anxiety, depression, panic attacks,ocd, low self esteem, got the lot!

damopanther
25-05-13, 21:04
hi, only just come back on this site, had a meltdown in work 2 weeks ago, boss told me go see doc, put me on sertraline 100mg straight off, been off work 2 weeks, feel horrendous, even started running daily! havent run in 10 years! really hoping this med kicks in, valium is only thing that has helped me in past! this has gone on for 15 years, pschatrist thinks its post traumatic stress from childhood, i also took a lot of ecstasy in my 20s to block everything out, i have 2 sons which i think the world of, havent seen them for couple of weeks, told them i was working away, i didnt want to see me like this, im dreading not seeing my sons again, and so i really need to sort myself out, for myself and my sons, any help would be greatly appreciated, damo

Bekzie
25-05-13, 21:38
Hi sorry to hear you are having a bad time.

The meds can take some time to get to work, hope they kick in soon for you

shakey1961
26-05-13, 08:57
Anxiety, depression, panic attacks, ocd, low self esteem, all you need now is the bonus ball!

Seriously, I hope you feel better soon. It can be horrible trying to get through it. I've had times when I've been unable to even go down the road, but now I'm cured. Mine was to do with gluten intolerance. I always had a feeling/belief mine wasn't all in my mind - I've been proved right!

My heart goes out to you. You will come through it.

I hope the first bit made you smile, it was meant to.

damopanther
26-05-13, 12:58
it did make me smile, all i need now is west ham to win the champions league!ha, take care and thanks, damo