PDA

View Full Version : this may sound crazy...

mila
25-05-13, 22:43
I got a scratch on my neck, deep, open scratch from a nail, it hurts like hell and I am really panicking about getting some infection through it. I read once about some guy who got scratched by someone and ended up getting MRSS infection. I know it's probably far-fetched and unlikely but i can't help it...
I have also recently been to the doc about a few skin tags i got under my arms. He decided to tie a string around them. On one side the skin tag had a bit thinner stalk and that one soon became black and finally fell off. The other one has now gone black too but it's hurting and it's a bit red around it so I am worried...
I already feel yucky with a sinus infection. Which doesn't help cause i am thinking in my head how am i gonna know if i start feeling il from my scratch or skin tag infection...
It does sound paranoid even to myself, and weird...but i can't help these thoughts and fear...

Mipsy
26-05-13, 01:59
I wouldn't worrying about catching MRSS. You have to be in contact with someone who has it. I'm sure your skin tags will be a bit raw to begin with and soon heal.
Regards your sinuses, maybe you need some antibiotics. Keep an eye on your symptoms and if you still feel groggy, see if you can get a prescription.