PDA

View Full Version : 2 New migraines with aura?

Leafmealone
26-05-13, 03:12
Hi all. So last month (Early April) I had my first "migraine" with a visual disturbance which was just squiggly lines in my vision for about 20 minutes and after the aura went away, I got a headache that didnt seem too severe or intense but it did bother me enough to consider it painful. :( it only lasted a few hours and I don't know what triggered it because it happened shortly after I woke up in the morning. A couple of days ago (Thursday) I got another similar migraine and I am beginning to worry that I'm suffering from migraines now and I have been to the doctors many times within the past few months for separate health anxiety issues and literally each time, the doctors that I saw told me that it was most likely anxiety... I might add that my anxiety and panic attacks have been off the wall lately and I've been so stressed out with school and work (I'm 20 years old and female btw) and I'm just hoping that this is all stress and anxiety related because I've read so much about women with migraines with aura and it's been scaring me silly :( help anyone?

Edit: oh and I'm not taking any medication currently for anything. Except for a low dosage of birth control