PDA

View Full Version : freaked out about stools....pancreatic cancer fear

maltahypo
26-05-13, 08:16
Hi, I have been eating some raw veggies to try and loose 5 kg of excess weight for a week. For the past 3 days, I have had some gas and passing soft paste like stools. After flushing the toilet I am getting some bubbles in the not so clean flushed water and I am freaking out itcould be ppancreatic cancer.
does anyone compare?

Em.ma
26-05-13, 08:18
Hi I eat lots of veg and fruit. About ten portions a day. I also eat whole grains no white based products and am exactly the same.
I reckon it's all that fibre doesn't sound concerning any change in diet can cause the Bowles to play up. Especially suffering with anxiety :)

maltahypo
26-05-13, 08:23
Hi Emma, thanks for your quick reply. My concern is the snall amount of bubbles after flushing....I am thinking it is grease....sincerely worried.

Em.ma
26-05-13, 08:28
I wouldn't think it was cancer no. Sounds fine to me. I hope someone else can come along and give an answer though as I don't know what it could be. Doesn't sound major though . :)
Just think if this was me writing the post would you think I had cancer?

maltahypo
26-05-13, 08:32
Hope not....thanks again.

babygirl08
26-05-13, 10:20
hi malthahypo. well i've been dieting for quite sometime. and no its not cancer dont worry. when you diet or ''eat healthy'' your body gets rid of toxins and acids. the bubbles in your toilet are caused by dirt or grease. relax you're ok. i've been through this too:D

maltahypo
26-05-13, 14:12
Thanks babygirl!