PDA

View Full Version : Important question - please!!!!!

CharlieM
26-05-13, 12:29
Hey everyone,

So stressed and anxious today. I know why, but add in my HA and my arm and chest symptoms, then things are the worst they have ever been!!

My question is

Is it possible to actually bring on a heart attack by being too anxious and make it happen by thinking about one????

I am so scared right now.

Charlie

fruity
26-05-13, 13:08
no not at all charlie.. i used to think like that

CharlieM
26-05-13, 13:17
Thanks. I desperately hope you are right. So much pain in my arm. Chest not so bad!!

Pulse racing. I hate this. Will I ever be better?

AceOfSpades
26-05-13, 14:47
Hi CharlieM.

I had chest pain yesterday and my arm went all tingly and heavy and my jaw was in pain.

But here I'm typing this today (I had a very stressful day yesterday).. Well a very stressful 3 days leading up to it.

And that is all it is Anxiety and chest muscles tightening and once they are so tight for so long it makes it easy to pull and strain them and it also leads to the muscle getting tired and that causes aches and pains.

CharlieM
26-05-13, 15:00
Cheers Ace. I can always rely on you to make me feel better. My stress is through the roof. All my usual coping strategies aren't working today !!

Hope you are having a better day mate :)

AceOfSpades
26-05-13, 15:46
Your welcome mate.

I'm still a little sore around the chest and collar bone area, because of getting so tense it can sometimes take a few days for the muscle aches and pains to reduce but you just have to keep on at yourselve to believe that this is a byproduct of anxiety.

Hope you feel more calm soon..