PDA

View Full Version : am i going crazy?

Lawton86
26-05-13, 15:48
last night I woke up with a proper dreaded feeling in me, like someone had just told me someone had died or something. I then got a really fuzzy head and so much brain fog. the room was dark and seemed to be coming in on me. I woke my girlfriend up for company, but had to get out of bed and pace up and down the kitchen truly thinking I had lost it. The de-realization was so high and my body trembles were so strong..........I tried having a glass of wine to calm me down but only managed a sip of it. it lasted for about an hour till I calmed down enough to go back to sleep.

I really felt like I was going crazy, and I was gipping I was so scared. Has anyone else had this before? I also took a sertraline for the first time on Friday night (50mg) but decided not to take anymore on Saturday (yesterday)because I think I might be sensitive to them as I felt really anxious all day Saturday (yesterday).

The feeling was like a really fuzzy sensation in my head, and high de-realization and very panicky. Usually I go to bed and thas my calmer time....where I relax and sleep straight through.

anyone else had the same? even now I feel tired, still abit de-realised and panicy and no hunger at all.

any help ?

Dizzydoll
26-05-13, 19:31
ive had a few occasions where id wake up n my head would be all wierd and id feel odd n heart racing...im guessing just all anxiety panic related. my symptons are always head related sensations.