PDA

View Full Version : stomach ulcer? help

chl_hobbs
26-05-13, 18:16
I posted about this the other day but today am.thinking all my stomach pains etc mean I have an.ulcer and I will die :(

I have had for the past 7 days:
- As I am eating (mostly white bread but could be anything which starts it) I started getting intense stabbing, sharp contraction like pains in my stomach below ribs in centre. This jas continued to happen but at the moment its more of a sicky, burny type pain amd is pretty constant.
- Lots of EXCESSIVE wind. Both ends.
- Bowel sound very active and noisy dr said they sound as if theyre having a chat!
- Heartburn
- Tight feeling all over abdomen including pain left of belly button

Its not going away.... Gp gave me mebeverine and esomeprozole but even tho ive taken it in the past, I dont want to take esomeprozole as it can cause some heart rhythm problem u can die of if u also take citalopram (which I do!)

Does this sound like an ulcer? Am scared. Feel so ill all the time for 7 days now. Am scared it will make me bleed to death :(

If anyone has any ideas, please help me

Charlotte x

Chrismascray
26-05-13, 18:47
Hi Charlotte, I am in no way a Doctor, I am a sufferer like yourslef, from what you have written I too have what ever you have, I too get wind both ends, and LOUD as well, I too get stabbing pains, I suffer lack of hunger, then I worry I eat too much always hungry, I cant diagnose you, but I can tell you, you are not alone with these feelings, and I can also tell you that I get them, what you have described and I dont have an ulcer, I was diagnosed some 35 years ago with one, and even then it wasnt, I am still here , suffering all sorts of other mainly head related issues but no ulcer and when they said it was ? the symptoms, which I am not going to share, were different, from a worrier to perhaps a worrier, I am fine and I am sure you are too.

chl_hobbs
26-05-13, 19:06
Thanku so much. My tum is making so much noise and I feel sick. Been likevthis for 7 days. Am scared its going to burn a hole in my stomach. Hate this so anxious now.

X