PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety really bad today it's crippling me help me.

Shivmarie
26-05-13, 20:55
Hello, I've posted a few times but I'm really struggling today, my anxiety is playing up, especially over my health, I've been worried all week about brain tumor anxiety, today I've had nausea and the twitching which I had last time my anxiety was high but it still isn't very nice. I was reading about seizers earlier so every time my hand or arm or foot moves I panic and my nausea peaks.
I've been at my friends this afternoon and I've had to come home as I wasn't really focused as we were watching the TV and stuff.
My head and neck funnily enough which have been giving me jip yet every time my arm moves I'm struggling now, perhaps as I was reading about it it's why I'm noticing it.
I went to the theatre last night I felt fine, I'm just really freaking out about these slight twitches etc.
I can nhs direct this morning as I was concerned my nose felt really pressured, and she said its sinus related which is what's giving me forhead headaches etc but still not rested.
I was fine then I started my new job Monday and then Tuesday my tight head etc returned.

anxious_thoughts
26-05-13, 21:22
Sounds exactly like me when I get anxious.
It's definitely related to anxiety, try to keep yourself busy. Maybe try doing some exercise, listen to music, clean, anything that will keep your mind off it.

Shivmarie
26-05-13, 21:41
Yeah I will Jen going to get my pjs on and try and watch a film.
The nausea has eased off slightly.

anxious_thoughts
26-05-13, 22:08
That's great news :)
I'm kind of worried cause it seems like the lower half of my face feels sorta stiff and my eyes feel weird, kind of a foggy feeling. It makes me run them, they just feel different :(

Shivmarie
26-05-13, 22:13
It's horrible isn't it? I was convinced my eyebrows were swollen well above but apparently nobody else can see it?
It's really playing tricks on me, getting brain zaps now. I'm so struggling.
Have you took any sinus relief?

anxious_thoughts
27-05-13, 04:20
That's definitely over thinking haha, I do that too. Sometimes I get scared thinking the same thing!
I haven't taken anything yet but tomorrow I'm going to buy one of those sinus sprays :)

Shivmarie
27-05-13, 10:18
Yeah me too try and see if that helps.
I've been up all night with anxiety attacks fearin over this