PDA

View Full Version : I thought I was doing well.... Help

Caldzie
26-05-13, 22:37
Hey guys not sure what to write as I don't want people getting bored and missing stuff out, I've very recently started having attacks and there severe. My first one left me almost unconious I was literally shaking so hard I was bouncing off the ground, it took 2 para medics to calm me down. :( I was a happy new father and gym head new flat etc then bang this. I'm 29 and albeit healthy. Well this as its a disorder? I'm still very new to everything and taking every little snippet of info in. So please bear with me.

My problem is every since my first attack all I do is worry about death and the worst possible scenarios.

Each attack has no relation to the others I can't find any trigger or button so to speak just the upmost fear of death.

Google leaves me thinking I've got cancer...

Also I tend to get the heavy dull feeling in my chest then shooting pains and a lot of pain under my sternum is that a normal so to speak areas and starter for panic attack? It then scales up to pins and needles light head shakes etc..

Some times when ill be cuddled up with my other half and it will literally feel like if been kicked in the chest and my hearts pounded though the rib age.. Then nothing..

Listen to me I'm rambling on very sorry :( just not use to any of this feel like I've been hit by a train..

My question is does this sound normal? Rational? I'm struggling so hard

Also I apologise for my spelling. It's not my strong point.

aggiecuttler
27-05-13, 20:22
when it comes to panic attacks i think we all experience different things, mine have no rhyme of reason either, and they come in spates and yes you are rational panic does not make you mad it just makes you emotional and human dont worry that you are loosing it you really are not, blessings