PDA

View Full Version : Been up all night

Shivmarie
27-05-13, 10:17
Fearing over the stabbing pains in my head I was getting last night and my twitching. Tossing and turning felt like time flew one minute it was 2am felt like 5 minutes later it was 4.18am. I can handle the other symptoms but interfering with my sleep is when it hits me. I've just started a new job and I lost my old job due to being off with GAD? So fed up.

aggiecuttler
27-05-13, 20:28
dont be fed up we are all here to cheer you up, time does fly by when you toss and turn, how bad are you pains, are they getting you down, can you take anything for the pain, what twitching do you get? you could try some sleep easy tea, makes you relaxed and may help with the sleep issues blessings

Shivmarie
27-05-13, 20:38
The pain isn't severe, I've had some tension on my forehead, my sinuses are sore, it feels every time I sniff it burns, I had some blood in my nose today aswell. I've been taking pain relief for the head and again it's not so bad it stops me doing anything, it just gets on my nerves. I had nausea on and off when I was real anxious, but nowhere near to the point of vomit. I have brain tumour anxiety so that gets me anxious enough asit is. Just like I get twitching in my leg now and then, I had read about seizers earlier on in the day yesterday so everytime I felt a tiny twitch I'd panic. I can't cope, really fed up. X