PDA

View Full Version : does anyone with brain tumor anxiety suffer from..

healthanxietygirl
27-05-13, 18:21
hi guys i have brain tumor anxiety and was worrying if any of you who suffer from it also get these symptoms..?

the pain in the back of your head,
weird feeling in eye brow,
neck/head feeling heavy???
and when you touch the pain on your scalp it feels hot....????????

im so worried and scared im only 19 and feel like im worrying my life away :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

Shivmarie
27-05-13, 18:33
Hiya,
I've had the exact same as you, especially over the past few days. I also have BT anxiety.
I had a bad time of it about a month ago, it eased off, then as of last tuesday my symptoms came back, but i got worst as my anxiety flare up, luckily i, able to recognise some of anxiety symptoms. My forehead was quite painful and last night I was getting stabby ish pains in my left side of the head when I was really really freaking out, and of course that made my anxiety worst.
My scalp was so sore and weirdly enough I washed my hair earlier and its gone off slightly.
X

healthanxietygirl
27-05-13, 18:36
thanks for the reply :)
its horrible :(
i get the exact same my forehead on one side then the back of my head on the same side starts, it even hurts to the touch, i hate wearing my hair tied up as feel it hurts it more, my anxiety died down then i got symptoms back and its all flared back up :( x

Andy699
27-05-13, 21:02
I have seriously felt like this ALL day, and I'm only 18 so I know exactly how you feel! My main concern has been brain tumours lately and I have to keep reminding myself "How many times have I been SURE I have HIV?" or "How many times have I accepted the fact that I'm dying from cancer". And every single time, my symptoms have all been related to anxiety and then I find out I'm completely healthy. Feel free to message me :) I don't really know anyone my age who has health anxiety. Take care! x

Masqued
27-05-13, 23:35
I had this in my early 20's. I convinced myself I lost the feeling in my face!

anxious_thoughts
28-05-13, 01:44
I get all of that! x

healthanxietygirl
28-05-13, 08:08
grrr its horrible to deal with,
i couldnt even sleep last night x!

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 09:54
I had nausea all morning, i slept better last night but at work today i keep mistyping stuff and that which makes me anxious like omg whats happening.
Its really stressing me out, im going to the doctors this evening.