PDA

View Full Version : sleeping like a baby

gregcool
27-05-13, 20:00
Just a share..im still sleeping around 8hrs every night..feeling better all the time..i still have anxiety but my depresion is getting better..150mg trazadone and 5mg olanzipine ..im going to move upto 200mg of trazadone next to try and get my depression down more and that in turn will help my anxiety.iv had some very good days despite my unemployment still and not much to do in my days..if i had a job i think id have a good chance of recovery.

Annie0904
27-05-13, 20:11
Greg I am so pleased to hear that you are sleeping well and the depression is improving. I thought I had slept all night last night but hubby tells me I woke up at 1am took some painkillers and went back to sleep. So long as I went back to sleep that's fine with me :)

gregcool
27-05-13, 20:21
Thanks Annie.well sounfs like your sleep is not to bad..just one wake and then back to sleep..thats still very good..How is your holiday going ? Is your anxiety lower

Annie0904
27-05-13, 20:24
I have been a lot better today, I knew once I got here it would do me good, it is just the fear of going somewhere different and getting on the plane!

gregcool
27-05-13, 20:41
Im sure it is Annie..but you are there and each day will feel even more relaxing..by the end of your stay,you wont want to come home..well done