PDA

View Full Version : Can anxiety cause this? :/

Orange Lightning
27-05-13, 21:10
Somthing old and new at the same time. For a few months now I've been trying to stop myself from burping, for a valid reason. Every time I burp (a large, forced burp usually) I become short of breath, weak and I shiver. This is the ONLY time this happens to me. I suffer from anxiety but I'm suspected to have LPR/Silent Reflux. Can either cause this to happen to me? :( Please say its the anxiety if you can, I'm on my last piece of sanity trying to rule out LPR. ;(

anxious_thoughts
27-05-13, 21:46
Hello :)
The reason why you feel weak, out of breath, and shiver is because your forcing yourself to burp. By pushing it out, it may cause you to feel out of breath, and with anxiety you always end up over thinking things which could also just be the cause for the shivers and weakness. :)

Take care x

Orange Lightning
27-05-13, 21:58
Hello :)
The reason why you feel weak, out of breath, and shiver is because your forcing yourself to burp. By pushing it out, it may cause you to feel out of breath, and with anxiety you always end up over thinking things which could also just be the cause for the shivers and weakness. :)

Take care x

Oh my bad, when I say forced I meant by my body itself, not me making myself buro. Hopefully that makes sense? XD Does your answer still apply? Thank you for replying all the same.