PDA

View Full Version : Right side of head feels swollen? (Brain tumour anxiety)

anxious_thoughts
27-05-13, 21:39
I have such bad brain tumour anxiety. For over 10 years I've had head pains and headaches mostly all in my right side. When I get anxious I notice pressure in my right eye, and weakness in my right arm and leg. Most recently, when I look down I notice head pain that worsens on the right side of my head and forehead. When I touch right after my temple and just about my ear it feels larger than my left side and I noticed that the pain usually comes from that area. Could the swelling be from my jaw or sinuses? Or am I just over thinking it? :( I just hope it's not another brain tumour symptom. :( also, when I press in the area that's bigger it's kind of sore

bibliophilic
27-05-13, 23:53
My right side is more swollen and mine is related to my jaw and muscle spasms. Mine gets sore to touch and even makes it so I can't wear sunglasses without discomfort. Does ibuprofen or Tylenol make any difference in it?

anxious_thoughts
28-05-13, 00:05
Thanks so much, that's reassuring. I haven't really tried any medicine for any of my symptoms. But I do have a pretty messed up jaw