PDA

View Full Version : I've lost 14lbs in 9-10 days

Caldzie
27-05-13, 23:38
I'm really starting to worry as I did the worst thing ever and googled rapid weight lost and now I'm convinced I have you know what... 14lbs is alt mixed with my weakness tiredness and insomnia was up for 36 hours the other night this is stating to control my life!

Any advice on the weight lose I've booked in for weds to see doc

I flicking hate google I really do

I'm my own worst enemy

lourah1989
27-05-13, 23:41
My advice would be to STOP GOOGLING ...
Xxx

Caldzie
27-05-13, 23:54
You could have told me that before o googled haha :p

---------- Post added at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was at 23:52 ----------

I think what I'm asking is with anxeity is this amount of weight lose common ? I've only just started getting anxeity and its pretty intense 2 or so attacks aday

bibliophilic
27-05-13, 23:55
I've lost 50 pounds since February and I currently lose about 5 pounds a week. This is due to anxiety as I have no appetite and being anxious all the time makes the calorie burning go into overtime since I can never switch off. Are you eating less and finding yourself less hungry?

Caldzie
28-05-13, 00:00
Cheers for the reply

I'm the same at moment can't sleep, appetite is small and I can't eat much when I do eat as I'm suffering from server pains in my sternum/stomach area :s

Doesn't help I'm scared to sleep at the moment

---------- Post added 28-05-13 at 00:00 ---------- Previous post was 27-05-13 at 23:59 ----------

I also pace for long periods of time especially early mornings as I can't sleep it makes sense I've lost weight just never realised I'd lose so much

It's scary

Edie
28-05-13, 00:26
That's quite a lot of weight loss, and wll make you feel weak and tired. You're right to see your doctor about it, just to make sure there is no physical cause, but anxiety can definitely cause weight loss, especially if you're doing all that extra exercise and losing your appetite. Hopefully the doctor can help you get your anxiety under control so you can keep your weight steady, and also feel better!

lourah1989
28-05-13, 15:12
Lol I wish my anxiety had this affect I always want to eat eatings like a comfort it will all work out for you just make sure you don't burn you self out all the best xx