PDA

View Full Version : two eyetests in a month, want another

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 15:38
hello
so anxious at the moment with head brain tumor anxiety, ive had two eye-tests done, the first one end of march, second one at the beginning of may due to me having a sore head/neck etc. Both fine except the second one pulled up blepharitus which my dad has, she also gave me a new prescription for glasses.
anywho i started work last week and then ive been having these tension headaches since Tuesday. well i hope they're tension, yet im convinced its a BT, well what i think they are, which really hurt my neck, like a burning on my neck.
Do you think i need another eye-test, ive had bad nausea today which is gone off at the minute, i haven't vomited but have been extremely anxious. I put a hot water bottle on my neck last night which helped but again its sore today.
I'm going the walk in centre after work, do you think they will do some neuro exams if i ask them too? i cant get in with my gp so im really anxious about that too. I'm mistyping the wrong words and stuff when i write this or miss keys, really freaking out.
ALSO. I Had a really bad burning sensation under my left forarm last night it was so sore i had to put a cold compress on it, it went abit by the morning but is that connected to anything?

aggiecuttler
28-05-13, 17:24
hello there you seem to be having a hard time of it, i think you will find that the mis typing etc are all anxiety and panic, this is probably the cause of your headaches etc, you cannot relax i do not think that you need another eye test you have been given new glasses so thats all sorted. are you on any meds in regard to your panic and ha, if not this might be a path to go down to help you out, i am sure you do not have a brain tumour, your headache would be worst one of your life, you would be vomitting where the pain would be so bad, you would be in a state trust me on this i have been there, my tumour was in the frontal lobe, i had a ressection in feb, my husband took me to a&e where i was so bad i remember very little about the whole thing. please do not worry, you are worrying your life away if you want to message me please do take care and blessings

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 19:15
Hiya angle, sorry to hear you went through that ordeal. I went to the walk in centre this evening, as I was on my way I felt the panic, th nausea went sky high I was really anxious. I had a really good GP, he did a neuro examination, reflexes, follow finger, looked in the back of my eye, few facial exercises, he did a urine sample which came back fine, my bp and temp was fine, checked my ears and felt my tummy, listened to my chest pretty much everything. but said it sounds very much virally and tension. It's hard to believe anxiety can make you feel so bad. My GP have me hydroxine which didn't work, I have diazepam 2mg only 12 I've resisted them so far but feel I may have to have one as my neck is so tight. What anxiety meds are there?
Thank you for your advice and blessings x