PDA

View Full Version : viral rash/burning

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 16:41
last night i had a really sore burning sensation under my left arm, not in the armpit but where you would say your 'bingo wings are' it was so bad i had to put cooling gell on it, and a cold compress.
ive also got the same burning feeling on the top of my legs at the front, and some little red dots rash like to go with it. any ideaS?

aggiecuttler
28-05-13, 19:11
is it like the feeling when you get cold and then warm up like blisters/chill blains that sort of thing?
i have no idea where you are in the uk, but i am in the south and the last few days have been sunny and hot, its not sun burn is it?
have you changed your bathing products? or washing powder at all this could cause a rash to develop, like an allergic reaction?
did it get better with the compress and gel? blessings

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 19:17
Thanks again angie. I noticed it when I was getting changed it was really painful. I've got bits of redness on my skin but not in that area, I spoke to the gp who can't see anything out of the ordinary and has put it down to viral, it's not as sore now and did improve with the cold compress, I think worrying over it makes it worst xx