PDA

View Full Version : Went to the walk in centre...

Shivmarie
28-05-13, 20:35
I was in the waiting room the nausea was crippling, anywho I told him ALL my symptoms and the worries about my brain tumour anxiety.
He did a full neuro exam, all fine and "normal" and checked my eyes with the light, checked my bp and temp, all fine, my ears and chest, all fine apart from my right ear was a little cloudy but nothing bad, did a urine sample, came back fine.
So basically it's all tension/anxiety.
So fed up, I think I'm going to have to seek further advice about tablets, today I was so worked up I was starting to feel really poorly, have tension in my neck still, so have a hot water bottle on at present.
Really down though guys,

Andy699
28-05-13, 21:28
Awww, try not to worry. It's really good that you saw someone if you were worried. There's been times when I've doubted my doctor but I have to remember that doctors have to study medicine for a LONG time and there's a reason for that :) Anyway try to have a chilled out night x

Shivmarie
29-05-13, 11:02
Thanks Andy, slept better last night, just feel very sinusy today x

anxious_thoughts
29-05-13, 14:27
So happy for you that you went to the doctors. :)
It's great news that you had a neurological test done plus all those other ones and everything came out normal. :hugs:

Shivmarie
29-05-13, 14:52
Thanks Jen,
Having a really crap time today, im so anxious i started feeling like i was foating and stuff and my legs went to jelly, as did my arms and legs and hands :(

anxious_thoughts
29-05-13, 15:08
I know that terrible feeling, it's honestly all due to anxiety. :weep:

Andy699
29-05-13, 15:44
I eek really sinusy too today, had it for about a week now it's doing my head in :/

Shivmarie
29-05-13, 16:03
Yeah same, ive got some tablets now, hopefully they kick in, get better soon Andy,
I had a rescue remedy and feeling abit better started to write a diary Jenn hopefully it helps..

healthanxietygirl
29-05-13, 16:06
its normal to still feel down,
trust me.
ive had brain tumor anxiety for nearly a year now and i still go to the doctors worrying about it to this day.
once youve got it in your head you have a certain thing wrong with you it seems no matter what anyone tells you, you still worry and you still are going to think you have that problem.

if we could accept the fact we are fine we wouldnt be anxiety sufferers basically :)

it would be amazing if my first time to the docs i believed okay i dont have anything serious wrong with me, but it just doesnt work that way.

we are all in the same boat guys.

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

p.s if any of you want to chat about your symptoms or whats going on etc feel free to message me as i no speaking to others on here who are in the same position as you really does help :):):)