PDA

View Full Version : Panic/ anxiety attack symptoms that you have

Kay8803
29-05-13, 14:10
Hi all,
I personally get sickness, upset stomach, can not eat, headaches, pressure band, tight throat, and one that is the worst in my eyes, I hold on to anything bad that has happend to someone close to me and my mind makes me believe that I have I have the same. This is the hardest thing for me to deal with as it always seems to be the worst thing I.e cancer, brain tumour, going blind. I can feel like this for weeks at a time. Hope you can all share your symptoms xx

CharlieM
29-05-13, 14:30
Mine are in order of frequency and intensity :

1. Left armpit and arm discomfort with tingling left hand (most days)
2. Burning neck (three or four times a day)
3. Butterflies (intense nearly every day)
4. Sweating with chest pain (about twice a day on average)
5. Increased heart rate (about twice a day on average)
6. Head rushes with fuzzy feeling (not very often)
7. Generally feeling unwell.
8. Sore jaw

Incidentally, symptoms I don't get are :

Headaches
Lumps
Insomnia
Palpitations
Globus
Earache
Sinus problems
Eye problems

Kay8803
29-05-13, 17:23
Thank u for sharing :-) x

courteranne
29-05-13, 17:27
Wait - you said you get a sore jaw? I've been freaking out lately bc my jaw hurts off and on. I keep thinking that its a heart attack (I went online and said thats one of the symtoms). Jaw pain can be attributed to anxiety?

CharlieM
29-05-13, 17:30
Anne,

Yes jaw pain can def be attributed to anxiety. I know I sometimes clench my teeth when I am anxious. If I chew some gum or eat, it eases. This surely means it is anxiety and not heart related??!!!

I am really struggling right now as I type. My butterflies are as bad as they have ever been. Chest tight and left arm almost numb. Sooooooo scared right now.

Kay8803
29-05-13, 18:46
My jaw also hurts but I have notice that when I get anxiety I clench my jaw sooooio tight. Did not notice this until yesterday x

Shivmarie
29-05-13, 18:56
Racing mind
Tension in head and neck
Nausea
Jelly legs
Eyes go funny,
No sleep
Left armpit area pain like a burning,
Tingling hands and feet
Slight muscle twitching
Frequent urination
Unable to focus on anything
Ear ringing/humming
Butterflies
Run down feeling

geordie_paul
29-05-13, 19:49
Hi Kay

My main symptons are

Dizziness/Feel like I am going to faint
Tightness in chest
Heart races/Palputations
Feeling spaced out/not in reality
Tinglign in my hands and feet
Feel sick
Cant swallow
Really tense in my shoulders and neck
Need the toilet a lot
Loose movements

Sometimes I also get ringing in my ears and my face can feel a strange particually on my left side.

Kay8803
29-05-13, 20:04
Omg Geordie Paul I get the strange feeling on my face but its my right side. This is worse when my attacks get worse x

geordie_paul
29-05-13, 20:21
Yeah i squeeze my face muscles and one side just feels... straneg i guess hard to explain!

See our monds are too powerfull but we must learn to ignore these bodily sensations. I bet most peple get the same sensations but where they dismiss them we focus on them. Its just how do we learn to dismiss them too? I hope to find out soon :)