PDA

View Full Version : whys this happening?

Dizzydoll
29-05-13, 17:08
months ago i used to have strange head symptons all the time n feeings of dizzyness n loosing my mind...this all went away and ive been fine since until now its bk out the blue??
I had abit of a bad week last week..kept having probs with my neighbour n she gave me a hard time...i was upset at the time but fine now so why would these symptoms come now im feeling ok?

Shivmarie
29-05-13, 17:53
I had the same symptoms, then they subsided was fine for three weeks and now over the last few days they've been bad again and now my hands and legs are trembling its horrible, I can barely type. I had started a new job last week and I wasn't stressed, I felt happy yet they've came back its horrible. X

Dizzydoll
29-05-13, 18:24
hmm i just dont get why it happens ive had months of no symptoms and now boom there bk :-(

Shivmarie
29-05-13, 18:34
Yeah, and then you get anxious wondering why it's happening which make them worst, my habit is, In my head i keep saying i want to be how I was six months ago, then I get anxious thinking about when I wasn't anxious and feel a desperation to get back to how I was :-(

AlexandriaUK
29-05-13, 18:38
Because that's the nature of the beast, lulls us into a false sense of security and then wham, pulls our feet from under us, after 40 years you get used to it :doh: I dont think.
Its called PTSD and it sounds mad to say its that, but our minds are not the same as every one elses and exaggerates many things and then when we settle down the body reacts to the past stress and its back again.

Shivmarie
29-05-13, 18:58
PTSD is that post traumatic stress?
Whatever it is it is getting on my pip