PDA

View Full Version : Help me please on edge

Caldzie
29-05-13, 17:46
Went doc this morning got checked over everything seemed ok, walking home I had a sudden pain that lasted a few seconds on the right side of my head.. Ever since my heads felt tender and warmer the the rest of me..

Got home tired thought a sleep would sort it out, then within 5 mins I woke up with my heart beat pulsing so strong through my left edge of my left pec I could feel every pulse pound and pulse through me...

I've been given some diazipan to help and I've took that the racing pounding hearts stopped but my headache is progressively getting worse

Any ideas or similar cases I'm pulling my hair out with fear right now

---------- Post added at 17:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Obvisly my minds assuming the worst tempted to go a and e

AlexandriaUK
29-05-13, 18:53
I am sure that what you experienced was an ice pick headache, they are god dam awful and if you have been stressed for some reason then going Docs would have made you anxious and wham a headache comes on, its not life threatening and I would imagine there are not many on here that haven't had them, they do leave tender spots and can leave you with a dull head ache as well, of course now you are tense as well,so that will add to it.

Caldzie
29-05-13, 18:58
Cheers for the reply been scanning the forum and found similar to what you said will read more! Will put my mind at rest it's slowly getting better but god it hurt and every time the fear of death really grips me :(