PDA

View Full Version : scoliosis

Dnvgraphics2k12
29-05-13, 17:52
Hey guys,

as the tittle says i suffer from scoliosis and as of late have been having a really had time with my sciatica pain. I was just posting to see if anyone has any recommendations on pain relief im already on very very strong pain killers but im looking to use a pain gel along side them. i been using polar frost gel its been helping a little has anyone used similar gel and had good results ?

Cameron

xBettyBoopx
30-05-13, 00:02
Hey guys,

as the tittle says i suffer from scoliosis and as of late have been having a really had time with my sciatica pain. I was just posting to see if anyone has any recommendations on pain relief im already on very very strong pain killers but im looking to use a pain gel along side them. i been using polar frost gel its been helping a little has anyone used similar gel and had good results ?

Cameron

I have scoliosis and have a problem for the last 3 months to do with sciatica. I don't know about the cream but I am sure you would get more relief from an anti-inflammatory medication. I am also using a cool-pack 5 times a day. Sorry you are in so much pain.

Dnvgraphics2k12
30-05-13, 00:23
thank you for replying

Yeah i might try an anti inflammatory do you mind me asking how bad your scoliosis is ?

Cameron

xBettyBoopx
31-05-13, 03:38
thank you for replying

Yeah i might try an anti inflammatory do you mind me asking how bad your scoliosis is ?

Cameron

It wasn't bad enough to have any treatment but I am now coming up for 56 years old and have been having problems with my back since I was 40. I have a curve to the right at the top of my back and at the bottom a curve to the left. I am lopsided and I tend to stoop forward.

What is your age and have you had anything done?

Dnvgraphics2k12
03-06-13, 21:12
It wasn't bad enough to have any treatment but I am now coming up for 56 years old and have been having problems with my back since I was 40. I have a curve to the right at the top of my back and at the bottom a curve to the left. I am lopsided and I tend to stoop forward.

What is your age and have you had anything done?

Thank you for replying BettyBoop

i also have curve to the top and bottom of my spine. Im 23 there keeping me closely monitored incase curve get's worse i also have probs with my heart and my chest wall that has been caused by my curve

Cameron xx

xBettyBoopx
04-06-13, 03:16
Thank you for replying BettyBoop

i also have curve to the top and bottom of my spine. Im 23 there keeping me closely monitored incase curve get's worse i also have probs with my heart and my chest wall that has been caused by my curve

Cameron xx

I am so sorry to hear that you have heart and chest wall problems due to the scoliosis. I would have thought that they would have done something for you if it's that bad. Did they offer you any kind of surgery or a back brace? May I ask what is wrong with your heart?

I stopped having x-rays around 18 as they said that we a fully grown by that age and that it wouldn't get any worse.