PDA

View Full Version : Right eye double vision - Parents don't care! Freaking out!

samuelj41
30-05-13, 02:13
Okay so ten minutes ago I was sitting in my room and realized that if I closed my left eye and look at my clock to my far left with my right eye, I see a "ghost" image of the numbers above the clock.

If I close my right eye, I see just the numbers on the clock. But if I open my right eye and look at it both eyes open, I'm still seeing the ghost numbers, even when looking directly at it! I can't recreate this with anything other than a clock or light source. I can read my computer screen just fine, even with only my right eye open.

I just had an eye exam two weeks ago and the doctor said everything was fine. I googled (I know...) and the only things I have seen is that I should be checking into the ER NOW. What should I do?!

samuelj41
30-05-13, 12:35
No one? :(

Corona89
30-05-13, 13:09
I had something similar. Lasted about an hour. Think it is an aura, they are common with migraines but you can get them without a headache (which i did). I was freaking out as well, best bet is to lie down and rest. If it continues longer than a few hours get it checked out.

samuelj41
30-05-13, 13:22
I slept and woke up and it's still happening. It's not full on double vision but more of a ghosting effect