PDA

View Full Version : not having a good day

paws4fault75
30-05-13, 15:38
so far not good lol...
after my morning panic attack, I've just sat here staring at the telly, :scared15:

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

I think my agoraphobia is creeping up on me again, my youngest daughter is 4, she is on half term at the moment, I manage to focus on taking her to nursery during the week, as I know my safe zones, as long as I have my meds, and pace myself. As soon as a school holiday arrives, it goes pair shaped for me. I had to ask my eldest daughter to have her this half term just so my illness would not affect her. I would love just to take her on an outing to the park to feed the ducks.:weep:

Jan11
30-05-13, 20:03
Hya, I know exactly how you are feeling and its not nice at all :( I lost my last job of 18 years with anxiety as I didn't leave my house for around six months but slowly with a great doctor and caring family started getting some of my life back. I only go safe zones as well and if I'm out of my comfort zone I start the usual spiral! It's a daily struggle just now and I make sure I've a paper bag and my meds with me at all times. I, like you would love to do mother/daughter (she is 15) things like go shopping in town or the cinema or lunch. I'm hoping that sharing things on here might help with this. Its good to talk :))))) Hope this has helped a bit.