PDA

View Full Version : Diorhea / sudden to urge to go to the toilet

lauren28
01-10-06, 17:46
just wondering if anyone has the sudden overwhelming urge to go to the toilet (diorhea or loose stalls) when they panic? this has been happenign to me and its scary. is this a normal sympton? i do get a fast heart beat and go dizzy as well but the diorhea can be prolongued and i worry that its not good for my insides to be drained so much.

magicsheep
01-10-06, 17:59
Hi Lauren,

Firstly don't panic! I suffer from this and although it is getting better I use immodium or similar to ease the symptoms. Anxiety can effect our bodies in alot of way and this symptom is one of them.
Perhaps go to your doctor so they can double check but I have had this symptom for years, especially when I am worried about something.

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!

rosebud
01-10-06, 18:21
hi

i get this too. it is a symptom of panic and anxiety. i have been having it a lot lately so try not to worry about. it won't do you any harm.
traceyxxx

net
01-10-06, 20:11
i get it
and its really annoying but a typical sign of anxiety

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

libbie
02-10-06, 13:03
hi, yes i get this, and need to pee a lot too. apparently its the bodys flight and fight system kicking in.

take care
libbie