PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure how to keep going

Button1
30-05-13, 18:05
Hi guys,

As anyone who is on this forum knows, I've got quite bad HA and an obsession with bowel cancer. I had a breakdown in 2011 and was put on sertraline and given CBT. I then got pregnant and up until late last year thought my HA was on the back burner now I had my beautiful little boy to concentrate on. However I had suffered from constipation after birth and in December had an anal fissure which caused a couple of episodes of rectal bleeding. This sent me into meltdown and I'm now on a stronger dose of sertraline and on the list for CBT again.

I'm not getting much better and every stomach ache, episode of loose stools, trapped wind etc sends me into a complete panic. I don't know what's going to help now, I truly feel entirely lost and without hope. I haven't been happy for as long as I can remember and I have this gorgeous little boy in front of me now- I shouldn't feel like this and feel like I won't get better.

Does anyone have anything to give me any hope?

aggiecuttler
30-05-13, 20:38
yes hope is the life you are living you are not ill just panicy and anxious, dont worry unless there is something to worry about, i know it can be hard but try if you can to focus on positive rather than negative you have not got bowel cancer to embrace life and enjoy your baby take care and blessings