PDA

View Full Version : im a mess

jesuslives
31-05-13, 17:37
Hello everyone its nice to see others with my issues. I have suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks for 5 years 3 of those years I took loranzapam 1mg 3 times daily. The rest of those years I tried to control it on my own without assistance from meds. That wasn't a good idea. I have become so pathetic I can't hear someone mention a disease or stroke or anything for that matter withouut freaking out. My muscles are always tense I get real sharp pains on my left and right side of body a pinching feeling of pain in bicep and lower forearm. I can't go to a restraunt without freaking out. I'm always googling my symptoms and always feel I have some aweful disease. Evidently my nervous system was damaged and I got GERD and loads more bowel issues. Please can someone help!

aggiecuttler
31-05-13, 20:28
So you are not on meds at presant, if this is so you should probably consider getting something to help you, health anxiety is nasty anti depressants would help also try talking to a professional in regard to your health anxiety it helped my sister so much, all the best blessings

Jan11
31-05-13, 21:43
Hya, one thing i have learnt is not to call yourself pathetic, or weak, loser etc. We have a problem that I'm still hoping and praying can be overcome. I have battled for 12 years now and its by no way an easy journey but maybe together by sharing we can all help each other. At the moment I take Mirtazapine 45mg and Diazepam when required which is daily I'm afraid. Don't know why its come back as my life is pretty good at the moment but i'm back to avoiding going places. You are not alone and it is good to talk. Take care :)

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:09 ----------

Can I just add that although I said i am taking Diazepam it is only when required, for example 1/2 a tablet when I feel anxious which I half so its only 2.5mgs to take the edge off the feeling coming on and it does help but I certainly will not take anymore as this is something I really need to try to deal with and hopefully i can with the help of others. As like you any suggestions would be welcomed

Renee 123
31-05-13, 22:20
I understand! I am the same way. I recently have had alot of stress. 2 jobs and 4 classes. Now for the past month my anxiety is completely out of control. I was sure I had pancreatic cancer but after alot of tests my doctor assured me I am ok. I switched from celexa to zoloft about 2 weeks ago but the anxiety just wont stop. I feel crazy and I cry all the time and I am so jittery . I wake up with burning sensations and pure panic please someone help me!!!!!!

jamie1125
02-06-13, 05:28
Hi there. I too, suffer panic attacks and also have GERD. That alone can really mess with you. I have finally learned to eat smaller portions and drink lots of water. When my stomach acts up it sends my whole body into a mess. Then that triggers my anxiety. There are plenty of ways to deal with your stomach. Talk to your doctor. Maybe that first step will help you with your other issues. Good luck to you.