PDA

View Full Version : getting ready for a night out, really nervous!

saware
31-05-13, 20:04
I'm going out tonight just for a few drinks with some friends, but I feel sick with nerves. I have this regularly with nights out but once I'm there and have had a drink I usually feel fine. this time seems to be a lot worse, probably because I have to travel there on my own then meet them in the bar (I feel totally stupid walking around bars on my own looking for someone).
I'm also really nervous about the entire night in general but I can't exactly pinpoint why, so I'm struggling to understand what's wrong. any ideas? x

dally
31-05-13, 20:44
I too feel uncomfortable walking into a bar on my own. Can you TXT ur friends when you are outside the bar and ask one of them to come out and get you? Or TXT to ask where exactly they're sitting? Be reassured that once you have that first drink it will relax you and after all they are your friends. Plus once they have had a few drinks they want notice if you are anxious..
You can't let anxiety stop you from living your life to the full
Or spending time with friends
You have a life to get on will
Go out, think positive, you deserve to have a good night and a laugh xx

Tessar
31-05-13, 20:57
i'd feel the same too but I think texting is a good idea. at least you usually enjoy it so here's to having a good night out!!