PDA

View Full Version : What is this?!

JonnyWoolven
01-06-13, 01:11
Hi everyone I'm just wondering if you can help me, I have been suffering from an anxiety disorder for nearly 2 years now I'm 17 and have a lot on my plate at the moment starting a new full time job in August, going on holiday in 3 weeks with the lads for the first time and my anxiety is worse than ever I do have CBT and my next appointment with him is on Monday but ill see if you guys can help me.
I have been struggling since Christmas with this horrible dizziness that has progressively got worse and has become aggressive at times. When I stand up and walk around the house it feels like I've just got off a treadmill very dizzy and unbalanced. I work at Republic clothes store where I am on my feet for a lot of the time and I often get these Agressive drops in one side of my body after I have been feeling dizzy for a while its so scary and triggers panic attacks and further anxiety. I usually get it when I bend down to one side or put weight onto one side of my body could anyone help me without scaring me further, thank you always Jonny x

nomorepanic
01-06-13, 01:13
I had that with anxiety for a long long time

Correct breathing is supposed to help it