PDA

View Full Version : phobia of hiv,any1 els???

babygirl08
02-06-13, 10:20
WELL i've had this phobia for about 6months now and its been so terrible...:ohmy: seriously,its affected my life drastically its just terrible:shrug:

i've been tested about 2 times and i forced my boyfriend to be tested about 4 times or more:lac:which really isnt fair of me:unsure:. i just dont know.

i cant handle this anymore. because its destroying the person i actually am and its not fair for my boyfriend and loved ones to be affected by this,:ohmy:
.im so paranoid that i swear i wash my hands more then 20 times a day.. :ohmy:i always examine my food before i eat and i go nuts if i get a cut or scratch:weep:

i cant take it and i just want to stop this isnt fair. its hurting me so bad. sometimes i get such bad panic attacks thats i cant even breathe or anything and i get light headed.. i really havent been exposed to it before(THANK GOD:D) but seriously its like my brain makes every incident seem so real even though its not. i panic foe everything and id just like to stop.

the worst part is google:ohmy::mad: i just go google mad. and sometimes on google bad or nasty people give wrong info which makes me even more paranoid seriously:weep:Google is like the route of all evil

does anyone els suffer with this? if so please tell me how to stop

HollyM
03-06-13, 22:24
WELL i've had this phobia for about 6months now and its been so terrible...:ohmy: seriously,its affected my life drastically its just terrible:shrug:

i've been tested about 2 times and i forced my boyfriend to be tested about 4 times or more:lac:which really isnt fair of me:unsure:. i just dont know.

i cant handle this anymore. because its destroying the person i actually am and its not fair for my boyfriend and loved ones to be affected by this,:ohmy:
.im so paranoid that i swear i wash my hands more then 20 times a day.. :ohmy:i always examine my food before i eat and i go nuts if i get a cut or scratch:weep:

i cant take it and i just want to stop this isnt fair. its hurting me so bad. sometimes i get such bad panic attacks thats i cant even breathe or anything and i get light headed.. i really havent been exposed to it before(THANK GOD:D) but seriously its like my brain makes every incident seem so real even though its not. i panic foe everything and id just like to stop.

the worst part is google:ohmy::mad: i just go google mad. and sometimes on google bad or nasty people give wrong info which makes me even more paranoid seriously:weep:Google is like the route of all evil

does anyone els suffer with this? if so please tell me how to stop

I used to have a really bad phobia of this but it has passed my worse situation was when I was a hair dresser and one of the customers aske for a cup of coffee I made him it and in passing the girl cutting his hair told me e had HIV I went in to a state of panic and I felt dizzy and when he finished I refused to touch the cup and "accidentally" knocked it off so it would smash so I could throw it away! Nowadays my phobia has passed but I do still worry if I see blood on things!

babygirl08
04-06-13, 09:40
hi holly, thats terrible... im sorry that you went through it. how did you manage to get over this??? i dont even know where to start:huh: seriously..i see where you coming from. i also cant just touch anything, u know that this phobia is so bad that i actually imagine things:ohmy: like ''fake'' blood on things and i freak out.

do tell me how you got over this.:shrug:

thanks for the reply:weep: