PDA

View Full Version : hormones

yorkylover
02-10-06, 14:53
Hi there,I have had anxiety for years.A couple of years ago My hair started coming out,I was getting more hair on my upper lip and chin.I went to the doctors and found my hormones were out of balance.I had a scan done for polycystic ovaries,as this is what the doc told me I had.No cysts were found.I would like to know if anyone else has a hormone problem and if you have found it makes the anxiety worse.I find it does at certain times of the month.

Ellen XX

mandie
02-10-06, 23:17
Hi Ellen

i do suffer from polycystic ovaries and a couple of years ago started getting anxiety.

It is only recently that i found out that having anxiety is normally a side effect of having problems with your hormones

love mandie x

yorkylover
03-10-06, 14:19
Thank you Mandy for relpying.;)

Ellen XX

HazyMind
03-10-06, 18:30
Hi
My anxiety is always ALOT worse the few days before my period is due, Did you have any blood tests to check your hormones?
I'm hoping to have one soon, and then if needed take any medication i need to balance them out.
x

magicsheep
03-10-06, 19:22
Hi Ellen,

The more I read about hormones and anxiety the more I think there is alot in it.
I am probably not in synch but then I don't think I have been for a while =)

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!