PDA

View Full Version : Pressure that came in the back of my head? :(

anxious_thoughts
02-06-13, 17:08
I was just sitting there, and I got a pressure feeling in the back of my head. It went away quick but still worries me :(

aggiecuttler
02-06-13, 20:42
Oh sweetie i wish there was something i could say to make you less scared, i think alot of your symptoms are anxiety problems, you take care blessings

jayjoe18
02-06-13, 21:03
I get these sorts of feelings in my head all the time, I really do think it's just anxiety related and nothing at all to worry about. I often get an awful deep pain/pressure that feels as if my head is going to explode, it peaks in a few seconds and then is gone. I think a lot of it is because of tension in the neck, something again caused by being anxious!

anxious_thoughts
02-06-13, 23:38
Oh sweetie i wish there was something i could say to make you less scared, i think alot of your symptoms are anxiety problems, you take care blessings

I'm really hoping so. Thank you!

---------- Post added at 18:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

I get these sorts of feelings in my head all the time, I really do think it's just anxiety related and nothing at all to worry about. I often get an awful deep pain/pressure that feels as if my head is going to explode, it peaks in a few seconds and then is gone. I think a lot of it is because of tension in the neck, something again caused by being anxious!

Thanks for the reply. It's do reassuring! It happened for about 15 minutes and has been gone since, so happy about that.

Have you spoken to a doctor about the pressure? My doctor actually said anxiety but I still of course feel scared :(

Anxious_gal
03-06-13, 07:10
There is a muscle that is on the back of your head, I think all your muscles are connected.
One time I had some weird spasim/cramp that went up the back of my head causing my head to jerk. Really freaked me out.

Check if your neck or shoulder muscles are tense.
Try a hot shower or a bath.