PDA

View Full Version : Terrible anxiety about having a miscarriage

Lyndz1
02-06-13, 19:23
I suffer badly from ocd and anxiety and have done for years. I just found out last week that i'm 5 and a half weeks pregnant and me and my husband are so excited but i can't get the thought of a miscarriage out my head. I'm 25 years old and read that the risks are very low but i still can't stop worrying. I really want to be happy about being pregnant. Please help!

AlexandriaUK
02-06-13, 20:27
Hi you are a healthy age and you have got to 5.5 weeks so can see no reason why you would miscarry, how are you health wise? and I am presuming this is your first pregnancy.
PS stop oogling and if in doubt ask your Dr or Midwife they will always know best ;)

fluff
02-06-13, 20:34
Congratulations on your pregnacy what lovely news :-)
I remember feeling the same when I was pregnant, you be fine x

Lyndz1
02-06-13, 20:39
Hi you are a healthy age and you have got to 5.5 weeks so can see no reason why you would miscarry, how are you health wise? and I am presuming this is your first pregnancy.
PS stop oogling and if in doubt ask your Dr or Midwife they will always know best ;)

I'm fine health wise drinking lots of water, taking my pre natals, eating healthy. But i still can't shake the fear off. Thank you for your reply. And yes this is my first pregnancy

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

Congratulations on your pregnacy what lovely news :-)
I remember feeling the same when I was pregnant, you be fine x

It's horrible. The day i found out i was so excited then 2 days later i started fearing this. I wish the fear would go away. Just pray that everything goes well and we have a healthy baby in 8 months x

fluff
02-06-13, 20:58
It will all be fine :-)

Lyndz1
02-06-13, 21:06
Thank you. You have put me more at ease :)