PDA

View Full Version : HIV Symptoms or just anxiety?

TRiddler
03-06-13, 12:15
Hey all,

I'm a 20 year old male & had sex with a female 8 days ago. I received oral with no condom (i know that HIV is very unlikely to spread that way) & i also had vaginal sex with her. I did use a condom, but after i ejaculated, she stayed sitting on top of me (as she was on top) and she started having a conversation with me (i know, i'm an idiot i should if just pulled it out).. but i didn't, and when i did pull it out (penis was flaccid by this point) there was no condom on my penis, it was still inside of her. So yes, i had very minimal contact with her unprotected, at first i thought it had fallen off during intercourse, but as i ejaculated inside the condom, this wasn't the case.

As this girl is known to sleep around ALOT, im very worried. I was out with mates yesterday when i noticed a spot on my hand (maybe abit over the top i know) .. But it made me worry so much that i ended up having to go home. I didnt sleep well last night as my heart was racing and i felt really hot & sweaty.

This morning i still don't feel good, i have a sick feeling inside & feel dehydrated and short of breath. I also have no appetite (couldn't even finish a bowl of cereal)

The only symptoms i seem to have is mild itchy skin (no rash), uncomfortable testicles & groin & very mild pain in armpit. But it is only 8 days after, so of course i am expecting worse to come and just keep worrying and panicking.

This girl isn't known to have HIV, but im the type of guy that always thinks the worst.

My question is, is the symptoms im feeling maybe due to the anxiety that im feeling? Or could i really be infected with something?

I've booked an appointment with a sexual health doctor which i will be attending in 2 days, but i know you cant really test for HIV until 3 months after, and i really cant see myself coping for 3 more months feeling like this.

Thanks for any replies.