PDA

View Full Version : need your help..

pepperutchie
03-06-13, 12:42
hi ive been to the docs for a month now and still the urine isnt clear yet,2 days ago have this urinalysis and today the doc called me for the result and said there is no infection but there is still blood and i might need to have further investigation we will do ct scan and cystoscopy for that matter.and now there is still so many health issues for me.i was being requested by my OB for mri of the brain for i have one elevated hormone.Just cannot relax anymore i have been to the doc and still they want to run all this test i just feel like i have something wrong in me.please help me even your kind praises will do wonders for me.

Mondie
03-06-13, 13:34
I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, the doctors know what is best for you and are keeping their eye on you which is a good thing.

There isn't much I can say to stop you worrying probably, but I just wanted you to know someone was thinking of you.

Xx

pepperutchie
03-06-13, 13:56
thankyou Mondie i really apreciate it ...just dont know whats happenning to me i just want to have my life back without worries and all.just dont feel normal anymore.