PDA

View Full Version : Feeling manic

blondesmurf
02-10-06, 16:07
Hi all,

Does anybody get this really twitchy manic feeling, like you feel you are going to explode or something or go mental, but you never do. It's almost like there is too much energy floating round your body and I get scared that I am going to have a fit or something that nobody will be able to control.

I know it must be an anxiety symptom but just wondered if anyone else got it? I like the reassurance I guess! :)

xxxxxxx

yorkylover
02-10-06, 17:21
Hi,I sometimes get this manic feeling like Im going to explode or lash out at someone or something.I then suddenly realise what Im thinking and tell my self its in my mind.I sometimes get scared of what will happen if I dont suddenly realise what Im thinking and I do lash out.Does that make sense,probably not!!!!!!!
It is all to do with anxiety.

Ellen XX

blondesmurf
03-10-06, 11:11
It totally makes sense and I know exactly what you mean!!! I guess it's about trying to rationalise the thought process and realise that you have never lashed out before so therefore why would this time be any different!

Thanks Ellen!

Charlotte xxx

hayles
03-10-06, 11:16
I do and i think that i may just start running around screaming any minute, but then i dont!!!!

Hay x