PDA

View Full Version : Flying again........

Tessar
04-06-13, 12:22
..... well folks, having enjoyed - yes enjoyed :yesyes: - my flights (for work) last time ..... I'm doing it again tomorrow.

I even booked the flights myself.....! I was organised enough to make a note of the seat numbers on the plane that I preferred. I do everything I can to be organised as it means I feel more in control.

At the moment the forecast looks equally good as last time. Let's hope it is in reality!! I have arranged to go out at luncthime with a colleague over there too so that will be nice. We went out last time and she was really easy to talk to.

I cant believe I'm doing this and LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. :scared15::scared15:

kittikat
04-06-13, 17:50
Wow, what a complete turn around!! :yesyes: I am very impressed to read your post and I hope you are very proud of yourself...you should be!!

I am sure it will all go to plan (I have to plan things too, yes, it's a control thing :winks:) and I hope you have a great time. I am very inspired by your determination and confidence...keep up the good work :yahoo:

Let us all know how you get on :bighug1: Kitti xx

Annie0904
04-06-13, 17:56
Tessar when I think back to how nervous you were last time and here you are now looking forward to it :D You have done so well and been so brave...WELL DONE!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::biggrin:: biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Tessar
05-06-13, 15:53
In departures waiting for boarding. I do feel nervous. My little heart is beating away (good job as it does help u stay alive , eh???) I can feel the adrenaline pumping. Ok. Will b getting on shortly as theyv announced the gate. Speak later friends

Annie0904
05-06-13, 16:11
You have done so well, this is a massive achievement and you should be so proud of yourself. I am very proud of you. :emot-drums::emot-drums::emot-drums::emot-drums::emot-drums::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-woot::emot-woot::emot-woot::emot-woot::emot-woot::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tessar
06-06-13, 14:42
guess what everybody? I'm going again next thursday!!!! at the moment it feels like an addiction!!! i'll probably calm down in a few weeks.... but meanwhile i'm happy to go. might as well do it when i 'm in the mood eh?

i am feeling that i can concentrate at work much better than of late. i am sure it's because doing things like this makes you more focused & little things here & there that used to mess my day up, are beginning to seem less important. this feels very familiar territory to me. like the first time i suffered deep depression, when i came out the other side after therapy & CBT, the thing that really made the difference & got my life moving again was doing things that scared the living daylights out of me. i mean, they were things I was scared of rather than being risky things. It was a case of me readjusting my thinking. That's where I am at now. Realising that these thing I thought were beyond me and only for "grown-ups" - are things I can do.

plus when i arrived in the office yesterday, the boss over there didnt know it was me coming. i had a lovely welcome off him. like he was really pleased to see me. that was such a lift to my self-esteem. it was like really feeling i was valued not just as an employee but as a person as well.

pheweee!!

Annie0904
06-06-13, 14:55
That is lovely that you got such a good greeting when you got there yesterday. It really does help your self esteem when someone makes you feel appreciated :)
You are doing so very well and are an inspiration to others, including me :)