PDA

View Full Version : hi

janie6
02-10-06, 17:44
hi there,im new 2day,a friend recommended this site and sed it helped her loads,,,anyway im from hull,im 36,single mum to 6 kids,i work parttime in a charity shop and i also suffer depression and have done f as long as i can remember

janie

carlin
02-10-06, 17:58
Hi Janie, glad you have found this site, i think you will find it very helpful, sorry you are suffering with depression, but you seem to be doing a really good job....6 kids??? job?????only teasing mate, have a good look around here, there is a lot of helpful information, and shortly others will be along with advice. take care, good to meet you and speak soon xxx

clickaway
02-10-06, 18:03
Hi Janie,

Welcome to the site. Despite having six kids, I think it's great that you are doing that job in the charity shop as well. A good escape from the house. I used to do a similar job too.

Anyway, treat this site as your friend, your understanding friend.

Cheers,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

magicsheep
02-10-06, 19:16
Hi Janie,

I too am relatively new and have had heaps of good advice.
Hope you get alot out of it and some new friends.

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!

ceecee
02-10-06, 19:25
hi janie welcome to the forum!!!
take care rachel x

matilda
02-10-06, 19:30
Wow 6 kids you deserve a medal!!! Welcome to NMP you will find lots of lovely people here.

mad_shell66
05-10-06, 15:39
hi janie, welcome to nomorepanic.

this is a great site
shellxx

surreylady
05-10-06, 16:42
hi Janie

welcome to NMP. I am sure you will find this place helpful and friendly :D

mandy xxx

positive attitude brings positive results

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 16:56
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here and make some new friends too.

Scooby2005
x x

nomorepanic
07-10-06, 14:17
Hi Janie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely, supportive people here and get some great advice and help!

Nicola

trac67
08-10-06, 13:29
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sue K with 5
09-10-06, 14:19
Hi Janie

Gosh you beat me to it I thought five was bade enough, welcome to NMP. If you ever want to chat come into the chat room where you will be more than welcome.

Sue
xx

scknight