PDA

View Full Version : Urge to pee and bloated

Fooman
04-06-13, 21:12
Hi there wondered if anyone had experienced this before ... I suffer with Health Anxiety been on duluxotine for about 5 months been terribly constipated on them but just recently for the last 3 weeks been experiencing the urge to pee and feeling bloated I'm obviously worrying I've been to doctors who have sent my urine of to be tested and I've had a blood test I'm waiting for results to come back I've also changed the duluxotine to citalapram any feedback to reassure me would be great . Thanks fooman oh and I do suffer from ibs

Fooman
10-06-13, 14:20
Hi be really grateful for a reply if anyone has experienced anything similar I am having cbt for health anxiety at the mo butvitvseems like I just get one symptom after the other! Thanks

geronimo
10-06-13, 15:00
Hello the urge to pee is a very common anxiety symptom in fact I'm going through it myself and the more I fret about it the worse it gets I'm a bad health anxiety sufferer which don't help but there are a lot of people who pee a lot due to anxiety your not alone my freind :)

pringles
10-06-13, 16:48
I also find that when Im anxious about my health that the urge to pee is so strong. The best advice I would give is to try not to think about it. I know its hard but if you get into this pattern then you realise that the peeing could be a mind thing rather then a phsyical thing. Good luck with the bloods

Fooman
10-06-13, 20:27
Thanks for replying it helps to know that these are likely symptoms of anxiety